Personalised Digestive Probiotic
Regular price $40.00
- Strains: Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus paracasei
- Description: B. breve can diminish abdominal pain and increase stool frequency in children with constipation. The administration of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus helped stop constipation symptoms. The frequency of defecation increased, while symptoms including straining, anorectal obstruction, manipulation to facilitate defecation, consistency of stool and color of stool were improved. L. paracasei also has been shown to relieve constipation symptoms for better bowel movements.
- Strains: Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Bacillus coagulans
- Description: B. lactis can prevent common gastrointestinal infections and improve digestive comfort and GI symptoms in adults. L. Rhamnosus has been proven to reduce IBS symptoms and reduce risk of Salmonella. In other clinical trials, L. casei combined with other probiotic strains has been shown to prevent antibiotic associated diarrhea. B. coagulans could provide relief of abdominal pain and bloating for patients with IBS.
Bloating and/or gas
- Strains: Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Description: L. plantarum has shown antimicrobial activity against H. Pylori cells, which cause bloating issues. B. coagulans could provide relief of abdominal pain and bloating for patients with IBS. L. casei has shown to help digest and lower levels of compounds found in foods (such as beans) that cause flatulence. L. acidophilus is able to provide relief symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramping, flatulence, vomiting and bowel sounds following lactose consumption.
- Strains: Bifidobacterium breve, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
- Description: B. breve can diminish abdominal pain. A study in 2014 showed a combination of probiotic including S. thermophilus could alleviate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms and increase the abundance of gut beneficial bacteria. B. coagulans could provide relief of abdominal pain and bloating for patients with IBS.
- Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Description: Lactose intolerant patients with diarrhea, abdominal cramping, vomiting, audible bowel sounds, flatulence, and overall symptoms treated with L. acidophilus for 4 weeks in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover clinical trial showed remarkable improvements in all symptoms compared to placebo.
- Strains: Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum
- Description: Significant dysbiosis was found in patients with acid reflux, treatment with Lactobacillus strains showed a decrease in gastric fluid and lower counts of Prevotella compared to placebo, which resulted in succession of acid reflux symptoms.