Personalised Digestive Probiotic - General
Regular price $60.00
Bloating and/or gas
- Strains: Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Description: L. plantarum has shown antimicrobial activity against H. Pylori cells, which cause bloating issues. B. coagulans could provide relief of abdominal pain and bloating for patients with IBS. L. casei has shown to help digest and lower levels of compounds found in foods (such as beans) that cause flatulence. L. acidophilus is able to provide relief symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramping, flatulence, vomiting and bowel sounds following lactose consumption.
- Strains: Bifidobacterium breve, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bacillus coagulans
- Description: B. breve can diminish abdominal pain. A study in 2014 showed a combination of probiotic including S. thermophilus could alleviate irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms and increase the abundance of gut beneficial bacteria. B. coagulans could provide relief of abdominal pain and bloating for patients with IBS.
- Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Description: Lactose intolerant patients with diarrhea, abdominal cramping, vomiting, audible bowel sounds, flatulence, and overall symptoms treated with L. acidophilus for 4 weeks in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover clinical trial showed remarkable improvements in all symptoms compared to placebo.
- Strains: Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum
- Description: Significant dysbiosis was found in patients with acid reflux, treatment with Lactobacillus strains showed a decrease in gastric fluid and lower counts of Prevotella compared to placebo, which resulted in succession of acid reflux symptoms.